There are several matches for 'copP'.
Please select one from the list below and press Continue to proceed.
- Copper ion binding protein.
- Heavy metal-associated domain protein; Pfam: PF00403; InterPro: IPR006121.
- Heavy metal transporter; Derived by automated computational analysis using gene prediction method: Protein Homology.
- (Q9ZM70) COP associated protein (Copper ion binding protein); High confidence in function and specificity.
- Putative heavy-metal-associated protein; Part of a cation-transporting system which is associated with copper export out of the H.pylori cells.
- Putative heavy-metal-associated protein; evidence=ISS; db_xref=saureusMSSA476:SAS2444; date=20070321; method=automatic:reciprocal fasta.
- Copper ion binding protein (
); Part of a cation-transporting system which is associated with copper export out of the H.pylori cells.
- Unannotated protein.
- COP-associated protein (Copper ion-binding protein); Function of homologous gene experimentally demonstrated in an other organism; putative regulator.
Pseudomonas sp. UW4
- Heavy metal transport/detoxification protein; [P] COG2608 Copper chaperone.
Rhodococcus sp. RD62
- COP-associated protein.
- COP-associated protein.
DIP2285 - Putative cation transport protein; Similar to Streptomyces coelicolor putative metal associated protein SCG20A.25 SWALL:Q9K3L5 (EMBL:AL360055) (77 aa) fasta scores: E(): 1.3e-05, 45.9% id in 61 aa, and to Helicobacter felis cop associated protein
_HELFE (SWALL:O32620) (66 aa) fasta scores: E(): 0.0074, 36.92% id in 65 aa.
[a.k.a. CAE50808.1, Q6NEI9, cdi:DIP2285]
SCO1045 - SCG20A.25, possible metal associated protein, len: 77 aa; similar to SW:
_HELFE (EMBL:AJ001932) Helicobacter felis cop associated protein (copper ion binding protein)
, 66 aa; fasta scores: opt: 153 z-score: 210.7 E(): 0.00029; 40.7% identity in 59 aa overlap and to TR:Q9RDJ5 (EMBL:AL136519) Streptomyces coelicolor putative regulator (fragment) SCC57A.01, >47 aa; fasta scores: opt: 146 z-score: 186.0 E(): 9.3e-05; 53.2% identity in 47 aa overlap. Contains Pfam match to entry PF00403 HMA, Heavy-metal-associated domain.
[a.k.a. CAB96030.1, gene:17758628, SCG20A.25]
dps - Global regulator protein Dps; During stationary phase, binds the chromosome non- specifically, forming a highly ordered and stable dps-DNA co-crystal within which chromosomal DNA is condensed and protected from diverse damages. It protects DNA from oxidative damage by sequestering intracellular Fe(2+) ion and storing it in the form of Fe(3+) oxyhydroxide mineral, which can be released after reduction. One hydrogen peroxide oxidizes two Fe(2+) ions, which prevents hydroxyl radical production by the Fenton reaction. Dps also protects the cell from UV and gamma irradiation, iron and
[a.k.a. AAN42397.2, SF0763, sfl:SF0763]
Tolypothrix sp. PCC7601
EKE99236.1 - Heavy metal-associated domain protein; KEGG: hpb:HELPY_0378 4.6e-05
; copper-associated protein.
[a.k.a. FDUTEX481_03429, NZ_JH930367.1, Heavy metal-associated domain protein]
© STRING Consortium 2023
SIB - Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
CPR - Novo Nordisk Foundation Center Protein Research
EMBL - European Molecular Biology Laboratory
STRING is a Core Data Resource as designated by
Global Biodata Coalition